Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Last of The 2008


Hi Friends! Yes, this is the last day of the 366 days of the year, so... let me wish all of you loyal readers, bloggy friends and newcomers a Happy and Blessed New Year!

NOTE TO INGE': Before I forget, if you are reading this, just want to let you know that I can't seem to leave any comments anymore on your blog. Maybe something you left out when you recently changed your blog's template.

I must tell you that I absolutely did not expect to learn so many things, and make so many friends on the blogosphere. All I had in mind was to look at how others view this world, the things they experienced, and what are their perspectives, their passions in life, what makes them happy, sad, angry, etc., how they go through life. I truly want to say that I had enjoyed reading all of your blogs too! You had made my life richer, more colourful, and more knowledgeable. For those of you new here, I strongly encourage you to click on the links I have on the right side of my blog... those are my bloggy friends! Great blogs they have... as Yoda would have said it :)

I'm very happy that I have made so many new friends here, and again, I would sincerely like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who had been constantly visiting my blog, and taking the extra effort to leave comments on my posts. Of the more than 600 visits to my blog every month, of the more than 900 page views on my blog every month, I get on the average 2 to 3 comments every post. Sometimes none, sometimes 6. So that would mean about 80 to 90 comments per month. So that means only 15% of all that visitors leave comments. Or 10% of all the page viewers. So you see how meaningful it is to me when you leave comments. I'm not concerned about how many visits or page views I get every month. I am more grateful for those 15% and 10% of you who had been loyally and faithfully reading and giving me great comments and advice and encouragement! I don't have to list your names here. Your names are all listed in all the comments section of all the posts!!!

In appreciation, I would love to dedicate this song to you. Thank you for reading my blog and commenting, but above all, thank you for your FRIENDSHIP :) Take care, God bless, and have a great new year!



7 Comments:

Blogger Ron said...

Wow, John, your math is pretty good! Happy New Year bro!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 9:35:00 AM  
Blogger chemist said...

John:

And a very Happy New Year to you as well!! All the best in 2009 and I hope you finally get your passport renewed!!

Traveling Chemist

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger MysLykeMeeh said...

aww--that was soo sweet ...thoughtful blog post for ur avid fan and commentator!

Yah, it's nice to know that you are grateful for ur life this year!

Happy New Year...

and I expect for ur wedding post, really! --lolzz

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 2:14:00 PM  
Blogger John said...

Thanks Ron, Traveling Chemist and Mys Lyke Meeh :)

May you guys and gal have a great and wonderful new year too!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Happy New Year, John!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Happy New Year to you too, Donna!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Inge' said...

John,
I have been tweaking it out and you should now be able to add comments. Let me know if this is still a problem. I adding intense debate as my commenting form and I thought I tested it out but maybe not. Thanks for letting me know!

Thursday, January 01, 2009 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home